What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Football – League 1: Strasbourg beat Paris at La Meinau
The gifts of OM, the perfection of CP3, the new status of PSG: The news on a plate
Yesterday AT 04:58
Gianluigi Donnarumma during the match between Strasbourg and Paris Saint-Germain, on April 29, 2022 in Ligue 1
2. Basketball – Euroleague: Monaco has not said its last word
Kevin Durant and Mike James – 29/04/2022
Credit: Getty Images
3. Snooker – World Championship: O’Sullivan threw, Williams revived
And the Crucible exploded: O’Sullivan breaks a frame as cruel as it is sublime
4. Basketball – NBA: The Grizzlies qualified, Embiid injured
Respected hierarchy. The Grizzlies won Friday at the Wolves’ court (106-114) and validated their ticket to the Western Conference semifinals (4-2 in the series). Second in the regular season, Memphis made the difference at the end of the game (+18 in the fourth quarter), despite an uncomfortable Ja Morant (17 points, 11 assists, 4/14 shooting).
We have also selected for you
- Football – According to information from the Telegraph, Sky Sports and Reuters, Todd Boehly will become the new owner of Chelsea. The US businessman’s € 4.17 billion bid would have been accepted on Friday, despite competition from Jim Ratcliffe.
- Tennis – On Friday, at the end of the day, the table of the Masters 1000 in Madrid was announced (May 1-8). Note: Thiem-Murray entry, and (perhaps) heavy for Christmas, with possible matches against Alcaraz and Djokovic even before the final.
- Football – In the race for second place, Sevilla FC had a bad operation on Friday evening by conceding a draw at home against Cádiz (1-1), at the start of the 34th day of the League. Barça is one point away, with one game less.
- Tennis – Sebastian Korda corrected Felix Auger Aliassime on Friday night in Estoril, in the quarterfinals: 6-2, 6-2. He will face his American teammate Frances Tiafoe in the semifinals. F2A, the No. 1 seed in the tournament does not shine on clay, at the start of the “ocher” season.
- Basketball – 104-102, after extension. On Friday, Boulogne-Levallois won the Ille-de-France derby against Nanterre at home. Vincent Collet’s players retain the lead of the French championship three days before the end of the regular season.
- Tennis – Naomi Osaka has started her clay court season strong. He dominated Anastasia Potapova this Friday in Madrid, which is more forceful: 6-3, 6-1. Sara Sorribes Tormo is his next rival.
Will Carlos Alcaraz and Rafael Nadal face off in Madrid?
Credit: Getty Images
The update video
Fritsch on safety: “I compare today’s bikes with F1”
The update podcast
Friday is the FC Stream Team, with a rich menu in the presence of Cyril Morin and Hadrien Hiault. The first part is dedicated to Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. The two stars are living contrasting seasons. How can they recover? The rest: the Klopp dynasty in Liverpool and the UNFP trophies in France are on the menu.
Which you will surely follow today
1. Rugby – Six Nations: Grand Slam goal of the Blues
Women – Marine Cleaning with the Blues
Credit: Icon Sport
2. Football – League 1: Rennes to believe in 2nd place
Who to accompany Mbappé to? Our finalists for the title of best player
3. Rugby – Top 14: Toulouse under pressure
The Stade Toulousain (6th) would be good to win on Saturday evening (21:05), during the penultimate day of the Top 14 season. Opposed at home at the Stade Rochelais (3rd), the reigning French champion has space. by mistake, in the race to the final stages. Below are five more matches, with Lyon-Montpellier (3pm) or Perpignan-Brive, among the four matches scheduled for 5pm.
Harinordoquy: “Several teams say: ‘Stade Tolousain, we can beat them'”
4. Football – First League: A great and undecided duel
Klopp until 2026, is this the birth of a dynasty? “This word does not exist in England”
5. Football – Champions League: Franco-French match
What future for Hamraoui? “The media impact of the case could close doors”
6. MotoGP – Spanish Grand Prix: Quartararo, again?
Fabio Quartararo (Yamaha) after his victory in the Portuguese Grand Prix, April 24, 2022
Liverpool too strong, Bucks and Warriors ranked, OM wants their final: the news on a set
28/04/2022 at 04:53
City – Real madness, classification for Miami, Liverpool in the face of Emery’s trap: the news on set
27/04/2022 at 04:57